Monday, June 9, 2014

Build My Income Daily - Is it a scam? How does it work?

What is Build My Income Daily?

Build my income daily is a software solutions program of internet marketers looking to automate the process of advertising in multiple groups and on Backpage classifieds. It takes all the hard work out of posting manually and gives you the ability to automate the process while you enjoy your day at the beach and your computer does all the work for you. In order to take advantage of this software you must pay the initial $100 fee and an activation fee of $14 - 19.95 I believe. I received this offer via email from someone connected to my account and after seeing the software in action, immediately was intrigued to take advantage of it as I love to advertise on FB. After all, it is one big list for internet marketers. If you'd like to see the software in action you can click here. Build my income daily can easily be used as a means to gain money online as it promises to pay out $100 commissions for everyone who purchases and signs up for the software. They do provide training and already done for you promotional materials. I've had this software for a little over the month and have not tried to really sell it although i've placed some ads here and there, but have not made any money with it. 

Is It Worth The $100 investment?

In my opinion if your a great internet marketer you can sell this product like it's no one's business and do extremely well. I haven't placed any resources into marketing this program personally but I know if I invested in it, it has to have some value to it. The software is pretty powerful as you can arrange the ads you want to be posted on a recurring bases and the software automates the whole process of posting to different pages, gathering data, and bringing you leads. I have gotten a few leads from groups interested
in my business with utilizing this cool software. I've gotten some interest as well from backpage. 

  • One downside I'd say or strike against this program is the people who decide to take advantage of it have to have Windows on their computer. If they have a Mac they will have to purchase parallels software to allow windows on their Mac. The auto-pilot software is only configured to windows software. Also because it is automated you run the risk of getting your account flagged if ran improperly so you want to be careful, stick to the guidelines and not use it too much. 
Although it has that minor set back, I believe that there is a market for this product but the challenge would be in locating that market and finding someone to trust it with $100 investment. On the plus side it's only a one-time fee and you are part of the program for life. So if you have one person sign up you've basically got the software and opportunity for free. So it really depends on how you look at it and market it whether or not you'd be successful. At the end of the day it's only $100 and you pay less than that for your cell phone bill so it's worth a try to see what happens. 

Is Build My Income Daily a Scam or Ripoff?

I personally don't believe anything is a scam online nowadays, your success in the company depends on your grind. You really won't know if it pays or not until you make a sale. I personally have not made any sales with the software but am pretty confident that if I did, i'd get paid my money that day once the purchase was confirmed. I will come back and update this information if for some reason I get paid later, but as of right now I cannot confirm/deny whether it's legit or not as far as pay is concerned. The person who sold it to me has made some extra money with it, so for right now i'd say no it's not a scam if you get a sale they DO PAY. If for some reason someone works this system that can verify, i'd love for you to post your information below to put the rest of the skeptics at ease. 

How Do I Sign Up Because I'm Interested...

Well it's not hard to do so if you'd like to sign up you can do so here: http://easydailyrevenueplan.com/cash/4700-on-fb/?id=jesjaymoney

You will be prompted to watch a quick video then it will lead you step-by-step through the sign up process. You will then gain access to training, readings, and promotional materials to start marketing the business. However, if you are really wanting to take advantage of a fast and growing business that I am part of and currently TEAM BUILDING I want you to check it out here: http://Wake-Up-Wealthier.com It's only $99.95 to start and get access to the team and training. I will personally work with you and talk with you on what you need to do to get up and running and making money. You will gain access to over 30,000 merchant discounts on over 3 million products, savings on travel, lodging, and groceries. It's one of the best opportunities yet on the internet. make sure you check it out. With that said I hope I helped you make an informed decision regarding the opportunity and provided a solution if you try something else. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment